Miso paste is one of the most versatile ingredients that I’ve ever had the pleasure of using. Of particular interest to me is using it in grilled food since it really adds a lot of flavor when used as flavoring for grilled meat. Today’s dish uses yellow miso as a flavoring for grilled chicken, afterwards it is mixed with a butter sauce with some miso as well to complete the dish.
Have any specific ingredients you want featured in a recipe? Any comments and feedback?
Send an email to email@example.com and The Cooking Bachelor will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Cooking Bachelor does not mind if you would like to repost or take anything from this blog, but please ask for permission first and give credit where it is due.
All content and media outside the layout and banner used in this blog is © 2010 The Cooking Bachelor
Banner by BibleVerseGraphics
- A new cooking bachelor post after quite some time! Grilled miso chicken in butter sauce. :) http://bit.ly/a74uxL 7 years ago
- Urp. Too. Much. Food. Was not able to take pictures since we were too busy eating and looking for the next conquest. 7 years ago
- Attending a food tasting event tonight! Our Awesome Planet's Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 http://bit.ly/ccc1g3 7 years ago
- Apologies for the lack of updates lately. Been really busy. 7 years ago
- No new post this week. I'll be attending a wedding this weekend in Baguio City. :) 7 years ago